728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Thursday, December 10, 2015

    Enganamouit Presents Her Golden Boot To Cameroon


    Enganamouit Presents Golden Boot To Cameroonians



    Cameroon’s 2015 female soccer lynchpin, GaĆ«lle Enganamouit, has presented her golden boot trophy from the Swedish Women’s Football Championship to the Cameroonian public.
    Enganamouit presented the trophy in Yaounde recently during the launching ceremony of “Live Your Goals” by the Cameroonian Football Federation, FECAFOOT, and the World Football Governing Body, FIFA.
    Enganamouit clinched the Golden Boot Award after netting 18 goals for her club, Eskilstuna United DFF, in the just-ended football season.
    “I received this award in recognition of my contribution to the club. I want to tell Cameroonian female footballers that everything is possible in life. We must dream and work hard, because only hard work pays. I thank my teammates for this trophy because I do not play alone. Football is team work,” Enganamouit said.
    Being the first female African footballer to score a hat trick in a FIFA World Cup, the 23-year-old said; “I am equally happy to represent Cameroon valiantly wherever I find myself.” The striker said her plan is to win more trophies for her club and country.
    “I will double my efforts to win more titles for Cameroon and my club,” she stated.
    Thumbs up to this talented female footballer go and bring more success to the country
    Please comment and share the post
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Enganamouit Presents Her Golden Boot To Cameroon Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ace
    Scroll to Top