728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Sunday, November 8, 2015

    #CAMER VIBES: VOLKA FINKE EXPOSES FECAFOOT IN HIS INTERVIEW. SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE TEAM AND THE FEDERATION.


    @AristideAce | 237vibez







    In an interview with Canal 2 International, Indomitable lions former coach Volka Finke exposes the ills of the Cameroon football federation and the contributions of some players to the downfall of the team. Hear his side of the story.
    As for the match against Nigeria, unbelievable things happened at this level. It is extraordinary to change the place and time of the match without informing the coach. In addition, the driver of our bus was changed and the new driver made us turn around the city (from 6:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.) for not knowing neither the stadium nor the entry of vehicles. We were guaranteed that even with high traffic, we won’t take more than 30 minutes from our hotel to the stadium. In addition, two days before this incident that is likely orchestrated, I already knew that Alexandre Belinga would replace me. He was informed and asked to be quiet. That’s why I was very amused when Mr. Tombi initially told players in Brussels that I now have a free hand and also when the Minister received me and asked me to prepare the double confrontation against Niger. My fate was sealed and I knew it, ” says Volker Finke.
    Regarding his successor, he thinks “Johnny” [Djonkep] has “is more experienced than Alexandre [Belinga] and logically he would have been the main coach. Nevertheless, both are very knowledgeable and are really not meant to be assistants. The coaches are experienced and I wish them good luck for the future. ”
    As for friendly matches of the Indomitable Lions, Volker Finke is adamant. “It’s Tombi A Roko who negotiated all friendlies, helped by a certain Jo Kamga who is not the most competent in the matter. Very often, nothing was completed in advance and there was too much amateurism. I did not care because they told me that my role was to go play the games they found for me. The only friendly that I have personally negotiated is the one against Germany just before the World Cup and everyone saw that it was fine, “he has defended.


    Concerning persons with whom he had to work every day, Finke is also very critical. “Joseph Owona was probably a great minister who has done great service in Cameroon, but in football, he knows nothing. I say nothing. Tombi A Roko is a businessman and as for Alexandre Ribeiro and Jo Kamga, they don’t work for the benefit of Cameroon, but for their pockets. I never took any FCFA to call up a player or unduly for a friendly match. On the contrary, it has often been suggested to me and I declined. I sometimes had a hand in the pocket to settle some logistic problems. All members of staff and even the players can attest. But the main casting error, the calamity in all this has been someone I do not want to say the name [Pierre Claver Oyono, Editor’s note]. He may have some qualities or skills as a policeman, but in football, he is zero. The one who appointed him did no good to the Indomitable Lions. Fortunately, he was quickly got fired, “argued Volker Finke.
    And while we believed that the German technician emptied his bag, he released THE bomb that will be talked about for a long time. “During the World Cup in Brazil, of the 23 players selected, there were 12 that I had selected. The others arrived in the guise of various sponsors. I did not want to make problems and stayed quiet. But be aware that every time I placed my lists to FECAFOOT, they were constantly changed. From the list that I placed and the one that was published, there were sometimes large differences. After the World Cup, officials of Facafoot told me that some players, including Alex Song and Samuel Eto’o, should no longer be called. I did not agree but I was told that it was like that. AFCON in Equatorial Guinea, I insisted to call Alex Song but FECAFOOT made me understand that it was necessary to forget that “.
    If he makes a lot of statements in his interview with Bouba Ngomena of Canal2 International, Volker Finke also says he was surprised to learn he had begun to write a book to castigate Cameroon and its leaders. “I have never written or ever intend to write any book.
    The German has a big lump in his throat when he talk about his Ghanaian assistant Ibrahim Tanko. “I decided to take him because during my research on Cameroon, I discovered that Cameroon was a Hausa ethnic group, which is the ethnicity Ibrahim Tanko. I thought he would be more readily accepted here because of it, but especially to his skills. But ultimately, it was a real problem since people hated it in this country, “lamented the German technician.
    In the end, Volker Finke was in Cameroon with three international lawyers with intend to pursue Cameroon and FECAFOOT for “wrongful breach of contract.” And the German technician explains. “When I arrived in Cameroon on Tuesday, I found that they had transferred five months salary in my account, representing the period from May to October. Yet all say that my contract expired last May. Why do you pay me in this case. My contract was automatically renewed for two years and if Cameroon or FECAFOOT want an amicable settlement, I expect they therefore pay me the remaining 19 months of the 24 under contract as a good bonus separation, “protested Volker Finke.
    The interview lasts 52 minutes and will be broadcasted today, Sunday at 7:00PM on the waves of Canal2 International, despite the attempts of the leaders of FECAFOOT who want to prevent the truths of Volker Finke to be shown to Cameroonians. Bouba Ngomena who conducted the interview in the pool of the Mont Febe Hotel in Yaounde reassured about the courtesy and the apparent calm of the German technician.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: #CAMER VIBES: VOLKA FINKE EXPOSES FECAFOOT IN HIS INTERVIEW. SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE TEAM AND THE FEDERATION. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ace
    Scroll to Top