728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Friday, June 5, 2015

    "BARCA chief has adviced Alves to stay in the Camp Nou but is he really going to Snub a deal with the Red Devils"..............................

    Alves is out of contract at Barca at the end of the month but insists he will not make a decision on his future until after the Champions League final.
    The Brazil right-back has accused the Catalans of showing him a lack of respect, though, and hinted he is likely to leave the Nou Camp this summer.
    "I am with the team 200 per cent but with the board, about 10 per cent - as it is, I have one foot, half a body and almost my head out of the club," Alves said.
    "I don't think about money, all I am asking for is respect for the job I do like any other professional.
    "I've spent the whole season hearing that I was going to be offloaded. My contract expires on the 30th of [June].
    "What I cannot abide is when everything I have done during all of my time at this club is devalued - more than what a few people inside the club might think about me."
    Reports in Spain claim Alves' refusal to put pen paper have Barca convinced he has already signed a pre-contract agreement to join Manchester United, but Bartomeu has urged the 32-year-old, also linked with Paris Saint-Germain to stay put.
    "We have presented Alves with a renewal offer that is respectful towards him," Bartomeu told beIN Sports.
    "He knows exactly what the offer is, but it is his decision. If he asks me, I would say 'sign it' because it is a good deal with Barcelona, which I consider to be the best club."
    United, meanwhile, also continue to be linked with Real Madrid forward Karim Benzema, with the Manchester Evening News claiming Ed Woodward was spotted holding talks with the 27-year-old's agent.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: "BARCA chief has adviced Alves to stay in the Camp Nou but is he really going to Snub a deal with the Red Devils".............................. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Ace
    Scroll to Top